Sorry, this job has expired.
$12.00 – $17.00
Donald M. Grefe, a small, informal CPA firm located in North Central Austin, is now hiring an Office Administrator.
This is a full-time position but could be part-time if you meet our requirements.
As the Office Administrator you will:
• Answer phones.
• Greet clients.
• Log clients in using the application ACT.
• Update our workflow database designed for accountants (Doc-It).
• Scan the client data or download it from our client portals and assign to preparers.
• Enter timesheet and billing information to Timeslips program.
• Print, proof, mail client invoices. Log deposits.
• Assist clients with the web client portal–a Thompson Reuters product.
• Transmit paper copies of tax returns when complete.
• Track and maintain office supplies inventory.
We are seeking someone who is committed, energetic, cheerful, friendly, organized, and smart, to work in a deadline-oriented environment. You must also be comfortable with standard tax office computer programs such as MS Office and Timeslips.
If you believe this position is the right fit for you, please select “Apply Now” on this page and forward us your resume and desired salary today.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.